Free Airdropped Master Contract Tokens Now Listed on an Exchange

The Master Contract Token (MCT) that was airdropped to NEO wallets by Splyse (See: ” Splyse Surprises NEP-5 holders with an Airdrop of ‘Master Contract Tokens“) on May 8th has been listed on HotBit.io with BTC and ETH pairs. HotBit.io is currently tthe first exchange to list MCT.

A total of 567,442,000 tokens (~98% of total supply) were airdropped to 404,453 NEO addresses, with the remaining ~2% allocated to Splyse for development costs and ongoing support.

More information on Master Contract Token can be found on its GitHub.

[crtools-table coin="MCT" fiat="USD,EUR" cols="price,cap,supply,volume,change" search="false" pagination="10,20,30"]

Like, Share, Follow!
error20
Master Contract TokenNEONEP-5 token
Leave a Response

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)